Asking $249,999 - Spring 2019 Special
Supermarine Aircraft has been in business for the last 25 years selling our Spitfire kits and in the last seven years engines. We have sold our aircraft and engines all over the world (Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, South Africa, United States of America, and Canada). Throughout the last 25 years over five million dollars has been spent on research and development to come up with a product that is safe and is a world leader in quality and innovation, but most of all a joy to fly.
- Supermarine Aircraft Kits come with Color comprehensive builder manuals.
- All components are prefabricated.
- Main Spar prefabricated and assembled.
- Wing Spars prefabricated and assembled.
- All control surfaces prefabricated and assembled.
- All hardware is of aircraft grade (nuts bolts rivets).
- All completed components are corrosion protected.
- Fuselage shell is completely ready for fit out.
- Wings are prefabricated on our jigs then disassembled for packing
- Oleo undercarriage legs are finished and include Beringer wheels, tires and brakes.
Build Your Own or Inquire About the Pictured Factory Demonstrator
Supermarine Aircraft Featued on the SUN 'n FUN 2019 Issue of Warbirds & Vintage Aircraft