One of the best equipped Cessna P210N's that can be found.
Meticulous owners that have kept the plane in top working condition with great avionics and backups.
• Aspen glass panel: PFD 1000, MFD 1000 Completely independent AHRS for total redundancy, MFD 500. Approach plates, XM weather, Synthetic vision, Terrain awareness on all units. Back up batteries on each unit with a large battery on the MFD 1000. EA 100 autopilot analog/digital interface. Autopilot switch for PFD 1000 to MFD 1000.
• KFC 200 Autopilot
• Garmin 530W Navigator
• PS Engineering 8000B Audio Panel
• KY 196 Com 2
• KHS 81 Nav 2
• King DME
• Garmin 330 ES Transponder with ADS-B Out Compliance
• JPI EDM 830 Total Engine Monitor
• BAE-28 Turbo Alternator Backup
• Artex 406 ELT New at 4601.2
• Intercom Plug-ins for Each of the 6 Seats
Leather Interior - 9/10
Factory Air Conditioning
Field Electric Inflatable Door Seals
Flint Long Range Tip Tanks
Totally Deiced - New Boots 1/23/2014
Dual Vacuum Pumps with Cooling Shrouds
24 Month: 8/2018
Nose gear trunnion failure incident with nose gear collapse upon landing at Lansing, Michigan on October 30, 2016. Took to one of the top Cessna 210 repair facilities, Tennessee Aircraft Services, and had the repairs completed above initial spec with updated trunnion. We think any mechanic that would review these repairs would be impressed.