Fun Tail Wheel Airplane
Owner has been Diligent with Maintenance
This aircraft has been in a hangar the majority of its life.
Professionally maintained, all ADs up-to-date.
- Garmin GNC 250XL GPS/Comm
- Narco AT150 Transponder/Alt Encoder
- Garmin Aera 500 Portable GPS
- ACK ELT
- Replaced EGT, Volt/AMP Meter with New Electronics International Gauges
Lycoming AEIO-320-E1B, S/N #L-5604-55A
522 SMOH by Lycon out of Visalia, CA
- All new plugs installed approx. 100 hours ago.
- Sump removed April 23, 2018, sent to Victor Aviation Palo Alto, CA. Installed 4 new induction tubes.
- Magneto 500 hour inspection 02-15-2017
- Replaced all 11 engine compartment fuel/oil carrying hoses with C53a Type D hoses by Precision Hose Technology 02-15-2017. Inverted fuel and oil.
Hartzell HC-C2YL-4CF Constant Speed Prop
Interior done in 2010
Aircraft re-covered and painted 1988
Installed Electronics International USB plugs (2), 2 LightSpeed Noise Canceling Headsets, Hooker Seat Belts (5 point)