New 2018 TBM 930
The TBM 930 offers the latest cockpit technology with the Garmin G3000 avionics suite controlled by the new GTC 580 touchscreen controllers. With maximum cruise speed of 330 knots and 1,730 nautical mile range, the TBM 930 gives SUV-type flexibility, while providing sports car like performance.
- 5 Year/1,000 hr, Extended warranty & Care Maintenance program.
- Engine: New. 330-knot cruise. 31,000-ft. reached in 18 minutes, 45 seconds.
- 330-knot cruise
- 31,000-ft. reached in 18 minutes, 45 seconds
Garmin G3000 Avionics System
• 1 GMA 36 Audio controller with integrated marker beacon receiver, intercom and public address capability
• 6 Bose Headsets
• 2 GDU 1200W, 12’’ PFD displays Primary Flight displays
• 1 GDU 1200W, 12” MFD Multi-Function Display with engine, pressurization, electrical, fuel, flaps and trims indication, Crew Alerting System (CAS), aircraft synoptics and navigation mapping system.
• 2 GIA 63W Nav/Com/ILS/WAAS GPS
• 2 GEA 71 Engine and airframe interface unit
• 2 GRS 77 Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
• 2 GMU 44 triaxial magnetometer
• 2 GDC 74B digital air-data computers w/ dual probe system
• 1 GTX345 Mode S Extended Squitter transponder (#1)
• 2 GTC580 Tactile Controllers conveniently located on the reclined section of the panel
• 1 GMC 710 autopilot mode controller located in upper central panel
• 4 GSA 81 torque flight servos (yaw, pitch, pitch trim and roll)
• 1 GTA 82 adapter for yaw auto trim device
• 1 MD302 Back up Attitude, Airspeed, Altitude digital display, 2 screens instrument
• AOA Angle of Attack Sensor, Computer, and integrated display in PFD.
• ESP Electronic Stability Protection with AOA connection for Underspeed Protection
• Stick shaker
• FDR Flight Data Recorder unit with integrity message to the avionics
• Voice Warning System
• GDL 69 A SXM datalink weather information and XM audio infotainment (US Coverage Only) (*)
• Chart view option for GDUs
• Synthetic Vision Technology to be displayed on both of PFD GDU1200W
• GSR56 datalink with satphone through headsets and WX weather
PT6 A66D Pratt & Whitney Engine turboprop engine developing 1825 SHP thermodynamic, flat rated at 850 SHP.
New! Elite configurable Interior. Socata TBM Black Diamond Edition with Black Onyx Leather seats, Flat Black Metal Vents and Lights with Carbon Fiber Table and upper Accent package. Six genuine leather seats with adjustable backrests and folding arm rests. Leather upper cabin side panels in Polynesian Pearl, leather covered lower cabin side panels in Black Onyx, and Anthracite wool carpeting in Light Grey. Individual fresh-air vents and reading lights. Baggage compartment with straps and three baggage nets. Fully enclosed lav. Brighton Walnut laminate.
Milouga Silver upper fuselage and wings, Albeille Black lower fuselage, Estagnous Silver and Red Striping.
RVSM Data Package
GTX 33 Mode S Transponder (#2) with Extended Squitter
GRA 55 Radar Altimeter Displayed on PFD’s
TAWS-B, Class B TAWS Worldwide Database
GTS 820 Traffic Advisory System (TAS) Displayed on MFD and PFD Inset Map
KN 63 DME Displayed on PFD’s
Electric Pitch and Rudder Trims on Co-pilot Control Wheel
Co-pilot Side Map Light and Approach plate Holder
WX 500 Stormscope Displayable on all Screens
GWX70 Digital Four Color Weather Radar – 10”